Monday, May 16, 2011

New to Blogging and not sure where to start!





Oh Lord what am I getting myself into?? hahaha Well I thought I might have a hand at this Blogging world and see what I may contribute. So please to who ever may one day read this....Please bare with me!

An little about me. My name is Deanna but my friends call me Dee. I am a mother of two very precocious, lovable, adorable little girls! And a loving wife to not only my best friend but what I consider to be my God sent! I COULD NOT ask for more in a family than what I have in my crazy trio! They give me enough greys to make the hair dye companies billionairs but as my title says....My Cup Runneth Over and I wouldn't change a second!!

My "ME" momments (which are slippery little suckers!) usually consist of anything in the subject of food/cooking, random photography of anything and everything that catches my eye, gardening, and last but not least, learning to surrender to our Lord!

I hope I am able to share with others some of the things that I have found joy in learning and collecting along my way.

I welcome any new friends and family to join me. Comments are of course welcome and encouraged! But please be gentle since this is all very new to me and I have much to learn!

Love and Blessings!

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment